Book Charleston Tours and Attractions
Quickly book admission to Charleston Tours and Attractions using Charleston Tour Pass. Charleston has a wide variety of tours and attractions for everyone. Tour Pass offers the absolute best deal on entry to over forty Charleston area attractions. Plus, with Mobile Pass, you can skip the lines!
Only the best area attractions are on featured on Charleston Tour Pass. There are currently over 40 attractions to choose. New attractions and tours are always being added to Tour Pass.
Why is purchasing a Charleston Tour Pass such a great deal? Tour Pass includes Featured Attractions, based on the number of days for which you purchase a pass and unlimited entry to standard attractions. Save up to 40% off regular-priced admission to popular Charleston area attractions and tours.
What’s Does Tour Pass Include?
- 100% full admission to the top tours and attractions.
- Over 40 attractions to choose from (view the list of included tours).
- Same tour…same experience as if buying directly from the tour company.
- Easily make reservations for tours in advance after purchase with the Mobile Pass you’ll receive.
- Skip the ticket lines access. Just present your Mobile Pass!
- There are 2 categories of tours, Featured and Standard:
- Featured: The number of feature tour reservations per person allowed is determined by the number of day pass you purchase (1 day – 5 days). Number allowed is in total…not per day. (For example: 3-Day Pass choose a total of 4 featured…not 4 per day)
- Standard: Visit as many as you wish (no limit) for the number of day pass you purchase (1 day – 5 days)
Charleston Walking Tours
Charleston is one of the oldest cities in the United States and is famous for its variety of historical walking tours. There is a walking tour for everyone using Charleston Tour Pass, enjoy a Ghost Tour, History Tour, or visit a beautiful plantation like Boone Hall or Magnolia Plantation and Gardens.
Try the Ghosts of Liberty, Ghosts and Graveyards, Charleston Strolls Walking Tour and many other walking tours. These are just some featured tours you can go on with Charleston Tour Pass.
Horse-drawn carriage tours and bus tours of the city are also available with Tour Pass.
Charleston Harbor Boat Tours
Charleston is famous for its beautiful harbor that has been a Port of Call for many ships since the earliest days of the colonies. Beautiful homes line the peninsula along The Battery and Rainbow Row. The first shots of the Civil War were fired in Charleston Harbor.
Use Charleston Tour Pass and choose from several Charleston Harbor boat tours. Visit Fort Sumter, where the Civil War began, go on an afternoon sailboat ride on an authentic Schooner, or enjoy an evening dinner cruise. These are just a few featured Harbor Tours you can enjoy with a Charleston Tour Pass.
Other Area Attractions
Visit Charles Towne Landing State Park, home of the original Charles Towne settlement. Also, visit the Charleston Museum, The Gibbes Art Gallery, and The Old Slave Mart Museum, or take the Hunley Submarine Tour.
Enjoy a tour of the Aiken-Rhett House, Joseph Manigault House, Nathaniel Russell House, and others. These are all beautiful, historic Charleston Homes.
Visit Charleston’s own Firefly Distillery or Deepwater Vineyards for a tour and tasting of their locally distilled wine and liquors.
For the Kids
Take the kids and have fun at the Charleston Fun Park. Charleston Fun Park offers Go Carts, Putt-Putt, Video Games, and much more! Another attraction kids love is the N. Charleston Fire Museum.
You can also purchase a Savannah Tour Pass or St. Augustine Tour Pass. It’s the same great deal just in another beautiful city!