Book Charleston Tours and Attractions
Book Charleston Tours and Attraction tickets quickly using Tour Pass. Charleston has tours and attractions for everyone. We have partnered with Tour Pass so visitors to our website can receive the best deal on entry to many Charleston area attractions. Plus, with Mobile Pass, you can skip the lines! Only the best area attractions are on Tour Pass. There are currently over 40 attractions to choose from and that number is growing.
Why is purchasing a Tour Pass such a great deal? All Tour Passes include Featured Attractions, based on the number of days for which you buy your pass, and unlimited standard attractions.
What’s Does Tour Pass Include?
- 100% full admission to the top tours and attractions.
- Over 40 attractions to choose from (view the list of included tours).
- Same tour…same experience as if buying direct from the tour company.
- Easily make reservations for tours in advance after purchase with the Mobile Pass you’ll receive.
- Skip the ticket lines access. Just present your Mobile Pass!
- There are 2 categories of tours, Featured and Standard:
- Featured: The number of feature tour reservations per person allowed is determined by the number of day pass you purchase (1 day – 5 days). Number allowed is in total…not per day. (For example: 3-Day Pass choose a total of 4 featured…not 4 per day)
- Standard: Visit as many as you wish (no limit) for the number of day pass you purchase (1 day – 5 days)
Charleston is one of the oldest cities in the United States and is famous for its variety of walking tours. There is a walking tour for everyone using Tour Pass, go on a Ghost Tour, History Tour, or visit a beautiful plantation like Boone Hall or Drayton Hall.
Try the Ghosts of Liberty, Ghosts and Graveyards, Charleston Strolls Walking Tour and many other walking tours. These are just some featured tours you can go on with Tour Pass.
Horse-drawn carriage tours and bus tours of the city are also available with Tour Pass.
Charleston Harbor Boat Tours
Charleston is famous for its beautiful harbor that has been a Port of Call for many ships since the earliest days of the colonies. Beautiful homes line the peninsula along The Battery and Rainbow Row. The first shots of the Civil War were fired in Charleston Harbor.
Use Tour Pass to go on several Charleston Harbor boat tours. Visit Fort Sumter, where the Civil War began, go on an afternoon sailboat ride on an authentic Schooner, or enjoy an evening dinner cruise. These are just a few of the featured Harbor tours and attractions you can enjoy with a Tour Pass.
Other Charleston Area Attractions
There are many standard attractions you can add to your Tour Pass also. Visit Charles Towne Landing State Park, home of the original Charles Towne settlement. Visit the Charleston Museum, The Gibbes Art Gallery, and The Old Slave Mart Museum, or take the Hunley Submarine Tour.
Enjoy a tour of the Aiken-Rhett House, Joseph Manigault House, Nathaniel Russell House, and others. These are all beautiful, historic Charleston Homes.
Visit Charleston’s own Firefly Distillery or Deepwater Vineyards for a tour and tasting.
For the Kids
Take the kids and have fun at the Charleston Fun Park. Charleston Fun Park offers Go Carts, Putt-Putt, Video Games, and much more! Another attraction kids love is the N. Charleston Fire Museum.
You can also purchase a Tour Pass for historic Savannah, Ga or St. Augustine, FL. It’s the same great deal just in another beautiful city!